Created EXCLUSIVELY by Debbie of MSR - the images, music, cover design, even the goddamn Macromedia Director (and Install Shield) computer programming - all work done by Debbie herself on this tour de force CD-ROM!
The world's first fetish interactive CD-ROM commemorating fifteen years (now 20) of Debbie's Master/Slave Relationship with music, digital video, photography and a 161-page S/M digital novel - over 600MB of material on one hybrid disc.
Very fetish-oriented, very unusual!! You won't find another CD-ROM that even comes close to this one in content and approach. In addition to the content, this project is unique in that Debbie did it all herself -- from interface design, digitizing images, sound and video, to authoring and programming. This was not a team project! It is the vision of one woman, created entirely by one demented woman.
This CD-ROM includes:
- Cross-platform hybrid Mac and Windows (one disc will play on both computers!)
- 100+ minutes of music - almost every MSR song ever recorded!
- Lyrics to all MSR songs
- 3 wild morphs
- 16 QuickTime video clips in the Peep Show
- 161-page digital novel, Child Lieutenant Governor -- a disturbing and intimate diary of adult sadomasochistic relationships -- in readable or narrated form (hear Debbie read the entire book!)
- Hundreds of photographs and digital pieces of beautifully depraved art in the
- Extreme Gallery and throughout the CD-ROM
- Lots of Debbie's own brand of outrageous philosophy and musings
- Includes two Macintosh versions: one for any Mac and a version that is accelerated for Macintosh Power PC
- Easy PC installation -- does not change any system configurations
- Includes QuickTime software (needed to play QT Videos) for both Mac and Windows
Find out what all the fuss is about! There were only 2,000 copies of this EXTREME CD-ROM manufactured - get your copy before they're gone!!
Alternative Press writes of SPR:
'Alluringly and coherently designed, Smut Picture Racket is an aggressive, female-centered, artistic stab into the eye of the largely bland, male-dominated multimedia interzone...' --Dan Dinello
Check out her masterslaverelationship.com site (a new window opens)
This is a CD-ROM that plays on a PC or Macintosh only (not on a stereo).
When this CD-ROM was first released it was priced at $39.95 - get it now for $4.95! PLEASE NOTE: this CD-ROM was created in 1995 and technology has changed so much that I'm not sure what computers it will or will not play on... so.... I'm selling this for the historical value only.